I KNOW YOU CAN BARELY CONTAIN YOUR EXCITEMENT, BUT READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE YOUR FIRST CONTACT. IT WILL SAVE US BOTH TIME IF YOU DO.
0. Are you available right now?
The Mistress' life is rich and widely occupied. I am lucky enough to surround myself with submissive men who are well organized and book long in advance. Therefore, last minute bookings can seldom be accommodated.
It is against my principles to make myself immediately available to a "submissive" man at the drop of a hat.
If you must, call in the morning before 10am: there is no guarantee you will receive an appointment, but you might get lucky! Be prepared to pay a deposit to secure booking if you do.
1. "How do I know you're the right Domme?"
For the more astute observer, the power of my persona will be immediately visible. If you need coaxing, please research your choice. I generously offer a wealth of content: still images; moving images; essential writing about my FemDom trajectory. And more.
2. Madam, but why do you charge to chat?
Some submissive men find my singular approach life-changing. Hence the available options:
1. Brief free call for basic info and setting appointment; since this is your one opportunity, do not waste it on questions which are already answered on my website.
2. Chat (Verified call or Niteflirt) if you want to: know what I think of Brexit; discuss your fetish; confess; assess our compatibility. Etc.
3. Dinner and domination, to pick my brains and gaze into my eyes, etc.
4. Ongoing email therapy. With my particular insight into the submissive mind, comes a heightened
capacity to assist in your trajectory, via solving inner conflicts. Your self actualization.
3. Do you offer sexual services/nudity/intimate worship?
Don't be silly. If I decided I was in the mood, you'd never be able to afford it.
4. Are you an escort?
In the euphemistic meaning, NO. In the literal meaning, yes: I have memorably accompanied people in social circumstances, an innocuously elegant woman the subtle dominant charm of whom fills the room.
5. Why don't you do offer this/that fetish/kink?
I chose to focus on what is genuinely an interest. Authenticity matters to me, and it should matter to you.
6. Can I bring you a gift?
Of course. Here is my wishlist.